Paid Street Parking and Time Limit Enforcement Resumes on July 12, 2020
- With the State of Connecticut’s transition to Phase 2 of its Reopening Strategy, and reliable access at the curb for customers is critical for recovery. Beginning Monday, July 20, the Parking Authority reinstate hourly time limited parking and paid parking enforcement. Parking will be at the post standard/hour in all paid areas.
- Enforced unpaid parking in commercial, neighborhood, and tourism locales.
- Time limits in Residential Parking Zones will continue to be enforced so that people who live in these neighborhoods find parking in their neighborhoods.
- Food Take Out/Pick Up Curbside Service up to 15-minutes will be enforced.
- All Signs that indicate no parking, including no parking during a specified time, will shall be enforced.